INFORMATION PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear customer, we wish to inform you that the data you will provide us will be treated according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights in compliance with and in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation (UEa) 2016/679 (General Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter “Regulation” or “GDPR”) on the protection of personal and sensitive data. This information, provided pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation, concerns personal data sent by the visitor user at the time of filling in the contact forms on our website, made available in order to allow visitors to contact the manager of the site by sending an email communication through the aforementioned form with your contact details and any notations or preliminary questions and the data that our system may automatically record while visiting the site:
- when filling out a contact form, the computer system may register the medium and the site through which it has accessed our site while the data that you voluntarily give us through the contact forms will be transformed into an email that can be kept in the email system. Your data may also be recorded in a database on the server belonging to the website;
- while visiting the site, however, even if you do not fill out a contact form, we may automatically collect some user information, such as the medium and the site through which you have accessed our site, your IP address , the date and time of access to our service, the hardware, software or browser you use and information on the operating system of your computer, on your clicks, on the pages you have visited on our site and the operations performed.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of the processing of your data consist in providing you with a better browsing experience in line with the preferences already expressed in online browsing or in the possibility of contacting you using the contact details you have sent us in order to fulfill your possible requests contained in the message sent to us via the contact forms, organize an appointment at the structure closest to you or inform you of any event reminders, messages and promotional initiatives and market research promoted by the structures participating in our project.
NATURE OF DATA AND PROCESSING METHODS
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This informations are not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could allow to identify users, through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the only purpose to obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning.
Data voluntarily provided by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation and sending of the contact forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. The treatment is carried out directly by the data controller, also through his internal agents.
Cookies are short fragments of text that allow the web server to store information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or afterwards, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5 can be used to collect information on user behavior and the use of services. While browsing, these types of cookies will be installed on the site: session, analytical and third-party profiling and in the remainder of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
- Technical cookies: these are used only to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For their installation, users’ prior consent is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site operator, if he uses only these devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
- Profiling cookies: these are those designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that these devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent. Article 122 of the Code provides that “the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or user or access to information already stored is only allowed on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after having been informed in the simplified procedures referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 ″ (art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site uses profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies: 1. by visiting the website you can receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (third parties), such as the scripts or social plugins of Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited, generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
This site also includes certain components of third-party analytical cookies transmitted by:
Session cookies remain active only until the browser is closed or any log-out command is made. Persistent cookies remain active when the browser is closed to be available also on subsequent visits by the user. In some cases, a deadline is set, determined by the server at the time of their creation, in others, however, the duration is unlimited until the user removes it.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE COOKIES
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser. The usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies while the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. Disabling “third party” cookies does not in any way affect the navigability of the sites. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, generally browsers allow you to customize the settings for the different types of cookies, define whether to accept them or not and proceed with their removal.
Here are the links to the main browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
To find out more on how to manage cookies in your browser: http://aboutcookies.org
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To simplify your choices and in compliance with current legislation, Fagitur Srl provides you with a management tool for the selective activation and deactivation of cookies you dislike among those controlled or controllable by Fagitur Srl.
Within the tool (Privacy Preferences) all the cookies we manage or knowingly hosted are listed in categories.
OTHER THIRD PARTY COOKIES
By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site (“owners”), and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information which please refer to. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook information
- Facebook (configuration): access your account> Privacy section
- Twitter information
- Twitter (configuration)
- Linkedin information
- Linkedin (configuration)
- Google+ information
- Google+ (configuration)
- Instagram information
- Pinterest information
NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL
This site collects and processes data based on your consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this information and consent to the processing of their data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing is optional. Failure to provide and / or consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described here will make it impossible to contact you and fulfill your request, send you communications regarding our promotional activities or provide some services and the browsing experience on the site could be compromised.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
All data acquired through our website will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed or, in accordance with the provisions of the guarantor for privacy in the previous general provisions, for a period not exceeding 12 months. Upon expiry of the aforementioned retention period, personal data will be automatically deleted, or made permanently and not reversible anonymized.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, may have access to the data). IT companies, communication agencies), their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a communication to the data controller as better indicated below.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the area of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield) for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to current national legislation and European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), according to the methods and within the limits set, you can obtain confirmation of the existence of your data in our archives at any time and exercise the following rights:
- receive information on the origin, purpose and methods of treatment, logic applied to the treatments carried out with electronic instruments; identification details of the owner, of the designated managers and third parties to whom your data may be communicated or who can learn about them;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- object in whole or in part, to the processing of your data or obtain the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which not retention is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- revoke a consent already given at any time;
- submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
- Guarantor for the protection of personal data Piazza di Monte Citorio, 12100186 Roma+39 06 69677 1Fax +39 06 69677 785e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
The above rights are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the data controller, also through a designated person, to whom suitable and timely feedback will be provided. This request can be made verbally at the headquarters or sent to the contact details of the data controller as better specified below.
HOLDER AND PLACE OF TREATMENT
Holder pursuant to article 26 paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 679/2016 is:
Fagitur Srl VAT number / Fiscal Code: 08158760721
Legal address: via P. Picasso, 8,70023 Gioia del Colle, Italia
Contact details: Tel. +39 340 2407467 – email email@example.com
RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CANCELLATION / OBLY
The user can request access to their personal data saved in our databases at any time by making an explicit request by sending an email with the nature of the request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The user can also exercise the right to delete / forget their personal data at any time. The cancellation procedure can take place within 30 days of the request.
This information was updated on: 19/01/2019.